Monday, November 12, 2007
Wow!
Has it really been almost a month since I've last blogged? Well, hopefully I've made up for it (after 2 hours of blogging myself silly tonight) with the following posts! Fifteen posts in all, with lots and lots of pictures and some BIG NEWS somewhere in between. You'll have to keep on reading to find out! I am a little neurotic in that I had to put them all in order beginning with most recent and then counting backwards over the last month, so be sure to see what happened last month too including Grace's birthday and field trip! Time is flying here at the Dennings and in two short weeks we'll be in Columbus celebrating Thanksgiving - unbelievable. God has been so good to us even though life has been very busy lately. But isn't it always? Love to all and hope you have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment