My darling hubby brought me home a great surprise this week in the form of a new digital camera...I have needed one and wanted one for a long time. It's a Canon Powershot A560 - perfect size to keep handy in my purse and to help capture those little moments in the day I have missed out on for the last year and a half of not having one! I know I'll definitely blog a lot more because it will be so easy for me now! So here are some test shots , just having fun around the house. Maddie took the one of me all by herself...I finally had to say yes because she kept begging to take my picture (at least it was a decent one). The one of Faith just cracks me up... I was too close, but it's a funny picture. And Maddie came up the stairs dressed like that and with her guitar before I went out with my girlfriends for dinner on Thursday night, so I had to get a pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment