Sunday, November 11, 2007

More of Halloween

Here are the girls during the schools annual Halloween parade of costumes. I assumed they just walked around the school for all the parents to see, but what a big to do!! The whole school walks outside, down the block to the main street of town, around another block, through a neighborhood nearby and then back to school! I wish I would've known for two reasons...one, I would've just picked a spot to stand like all the other parents and waited for them to walk by and two, I would've put them in warmer clothers underneath...it was freezing! I didn't mind walking the parade with their class, but it was rather hard to push Faith in the stroller, while trying to keep up the pace of the kids and occasionally running ahead so I could actually get a picture of them walking towards me and not a rear view from behind! :) They had fun anyways and it was a special event...especially considering the elaborate get-up they sported...thanks to Nana Heidi and Aunt Cindy!

The next pic is of Grace in her class holding up her pumpkin placemat she made! The one after that is one of the only pics I have from the day of Faith with her Kitty head on...it was rare she would pull it on her head and so I had to snap pics when possible! What a cutie!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: