Sunday, November 11, 2007

The BIG News!!!

Well, for the biggest news to hit our house this last month...it is official and we are having a baby BOY!!!!! I was so sure it was another girl...we are very pleasantly surprised and very much excited! I really didn't think we knew how to make a boy :) I am sure he will be spoiled with three big sisters to baby him. The girls are so excited they can hardly wait. They've already shared what names they like best for their brother...we'll have to see about that because we haven't decided on anything yet! As with all ultrasound pics, he kind of looks like an alien (it certainly feels like an alien has invaded my body!). Everything looked good and we were even told that I am about 10 days further along than they thought! That's great because even though they won't move my due date of March 1st...because I am always late in delivering...I could actually have a baby that come close to my due date! Or maybe even a day or two early!! The time is flying by and the pregnancy is going fairly well. I still get sick a few times a week and have never gotten my energy back like the other three...just resigned that to the fact that now I chase after the other three all day and that's why I am always tired. I know this baby will be here before we know it and we are so thankful to the Lord for this blessing He has given us.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: