Late this past summer, Quinn and I wanted to get some good pictures of the girls (seeing as how he's getting more into photography and we have absolutely zero recent nice pics of them!). I think they turner out great - you be the judge! For a while we didn't show anyone because we were going to get good copies made and give them to our families - besides wallets, that has yet to happen. Seems typical of us, huh? What can I say except life gets in the way - which brings me to tonight. I realized that I never got to post them on the blog and so here they are! We couldn't get a good one of Faith, but I thought this one of her and Pooh are adorable! (And he even got a good one of me - which is rare these days) I love my girls and I know Daddy is so proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment