Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello - Is anybody still out there?

Hello Everyone! It has been ages since this blog has been updated. I apologize for the neglect - and after hearing my husband give me a hard time about how I never update the blog anymore - I've had enough!! Lol. (No hard feelings or anything!) Life has just been happening. It seems at warp speed most of the time. I'll try and share a few things that have happened as well as share some pictures that are long overdue!
The following pics are from this past October when I made a trip to Columbus with Faith for Jen Lovelace's baby shower. She's my best friend from high school and a very dear friend still. She and her hubby are expecting their first this Feb. and Quinn let me escape to attend her shower. What a great time and it meant so much for me to go. My other best friend from high school (who lives in Florida), got to go as well and she is also expecting a baby girl this Spring (after 8 years of wanting a biological baby - they have adopted twin boys from Russia)! God is so faithful and good - what a blessing for me to see both of my friends pregnant with their firsts and being able to give them a big squeeze in person!
Mom went with me to the shower as she and Jen are very close (like a second mom). I'll post shower pics above, but when I wasn't at the shower, I was hanging out with my mom and dad. They loved getting to know Faith better one on one. It's hard when the other kids are around. She had a great time watching the game with Poppa Wes - they both had their Buckeye gear on and I took some really cute pictures as you can see! Thanks again mom and dad for the hospitality. I'm sorry these pics are so late!! I love you!!


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: