Monday, December 18, 2006

Friends for Life!!

Pictures from Jen's shower in October - you can read all about it below!

Sarah, Jen & I - hard to believe we've been friends since 8th grade. My two best friends from high school - these dear friends are so special to me (and their families). It was so neat to be able to share with them in the excitement of these new lives growing inside. We have the kind of friendship that you can pick up from where you left off at any time. Our love for Christ and each other keep our friendship going. I love that no matter what circumstances may occur in this lifetime, I will get to spend eternity with these dear kindred spirits of mine! I love you girls!!
Sarah and Jen (and baby girls!) - Aren't they cute?
Mom and Jen
Chris (hubby) and Jen - high school sweethearts! Posted by Picasa

No comments: