
It was our turn to go to Columbus for Thanksgiving this year and so we invited our good friends the Valentas to come along. We made it in about 1:30 in the morning on Thanksgiving day...the trip went well, but getting in so late...we didn't really get settled down until about 3 am. It made for an interesting next day and a half as our sleepiness caught up with us and the kiddos too. We had all the family over to mom's for a huge feast...it was so fun to be able to see everyone and give big hugs to Kelli (who was weeks away from delivering Jackson)...she looked so good! I took a few pics of the day...I'm not sure if Quinn took some with his camera...I'll have to get those later. We spent the next few days just relaxing...Carissa and I got to do a little shopping at one of my favorite stores - The Olde Farmstead. Soon it was time to go...a lot of us were struggling with sickness too, me included, so we didn't get to do any karaoke :( and we only played one game because we were always too tired to stay up after the kids went to bed...but all in all we had fun. Hope you enjoy some of the pics...

No comments:
Post a Comment