Saturday, December 22, 2007

Life at our house...

Here are some more candids taken recently at our house...

Grace and Maddie love to make tents - when they were called to dinner not that long ago, I realized it had been very quiet in their room. They had made a tent in the bottom bunk - complete with light and all sorts of coloring stuff...they love to be creative!

The girls - all three of them love to do each other's hair or even our hair. Faith is sitting so patiently in this picture while Maddie plays hairdresser. Even Faith comes up to me and says "Sit on couch Mommy" and she'll go get a brush and hair clip and pretend to do my hair. I love that they love to play with each other!

Fun in a cardboard box...notice they colored it all over first and then had a blast pushing each other around!

More hairdressing...this time Daddy was the Guinea Pig! Notice the clip, sunglasses and you can't see it, but he has an earring on his other ear! Grace took a baby bottle and pretended it was hairspray...(don't tell, but I see Barbie Styling heads from Santa in the near future...hopefully Daddy and I will be relieved of guinea pig duties)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: