Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Friends for Life

While in Ohio, I also got to meet up with my good friend Sarah. We had talked about getting together because we were both going to be home at the same time (she lives in Florida). I know her favorite spot is the Polaris mall for coffee and letting the kids get their energy out in the play area. I happened to go to the mall with Carissa, my cousin Jamie and all of our kids one day, and as I pulled up I realized that I hadn't called Sarah yet about getting together (the mall made me think of her!). As God would have it, she was already there in the play area with her kids!! How nice to get to fit in a visit and hugs!! Sarah and her husband just found out they are expecting after eight years of trying for a biological child! They have two adopted boys from Russia - soooo cute! God is so good and I was glad to be able to give my congrats in person and snap a quick picture. Below is a picture of all of the kids. From left to right - Jake (my cousin's little boy), Ainsley (Carissa's little girl), Maddie, Kaden (Sarah's little boy), Grace holding Faith and Riley (Sarah's other little boy)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: