I like to post things in order and so I wanted to add this note because I missed it. Shortly before Grandpa Denning went home to the Lord, Quinn and I celebrated eight years of marriage. Wow does time fly! The Lord has been so good to us, and while everything hasn't always been roses, the blessings have far outweighed those times! Especially three little versions of us that the Lord has brought into our now expanded family of five! Quinn and I aren't perfect and we don't claim to be - we're all just sinners saved by grace, after all! But it's so wonderful to reflect on how God had grown us in our eight year marriage and how He brought us together with each other in mind to complete each other in a way nobody else can! We love the Lord and want to honor Him with our time, money, relationship with each other and parenting our children and the list goes on. By God's grace and if the Lord tarries, we will spend many more years together and I pray that our love will only grow stronger as the years pass! Quinn, you are my best friend in the whole world and a wonderful husband and awesome Daddy to our girls! The last eight years have blessed me so much, here's to at least eighty more...
P.S. - For a look back - here is a picture from our wedding day - June 13, 1998 and then one taken last summer in Oregon. (We don't really have a good recent pictures of both of us - mostly of three little blondies we happen to know!)
No comments:
Post a Comment