
I am a person that likes order - however, if you saw my house right now you would have to question that statement. What can I say - three kids under the age of five will do that to you! Anyhow - I forogt to blog pictures from Grace's Preschool Graduation last Monday (15th) - her Recital pictures below are from Friday the 19th. She is officially on summer vacation! And moving off to Kindergarten in the fall - my how time flies!

Grace and her teacher Mrs. Wierckz (pronounced "works").

Nana Nita was there too and then we all went out for lunch at B.C. Pizza! I forgot to mention that Daddy got to come and it was very special to have him there. He also got to join Grace's class on a last field trip to the Dairy Ranch (local ice cream store). Grace was going up to all of her friends and saying " I'd like to introduce you to my Daddy..."

Faith was there watching intently! Don't get any ideas kid - let's wait about four more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment