This blog is basically for my mom & dad who helped chip in for our newest garage sale find! The girls needed a new play kitchen and we found one in great condition at a garage sale last Thurs. It's actually the same one I was trying to find for them on e-bay at Christmas time. They absolutely love it and Maddie refers to it as her new "chicken" - she says it backwards which is exactly the same thing Grace did at that age! I've been trying to send these photos via e-mail, but I was having problems so I decided to post them instead. There is a fridge on the left with a cupboard for dishes above. There's also a "real" fake ice dispenser in the fridge. Then there's a sink with a window vies and a dishwasher with rack underneath. Next comes the microwave above the three burner stove and then an oven with rack underneath. Finally, there's a cute side table /countertop on the right. We got lots of play food and dishes to go with and there's even placemats for the table! How fun - Iwish I had a kitchen like this when I was their age!
No comments:
Post a Comment