Well, the day has finally come to say goodbye to summer and hello to school. I was so glad I got to spend an extra week of fun with the girls in North Carolina before school started. We just got back at 11:30 pm last night and they were up bright and early and ready to go this morning. Maddie woke up with sleep in her eyes saying how glad she was that she was going to school and Grace woke up talking about clothes and picking out her outfit (thanks so much Nana Heidi for the new school clothes!) We were all up and getting ready, eating breakfast and packing lunches and then it was time for a few pictures before catching the bus. The first one I just love because it's my gang of kiddos! Aren't they so cute? Quinn and I saw them off and then my friend and neighbor Nicole came over to watch J & F so we could go see them get off the bus and help them get to their classes. Now it is unusually quiet here - jack is napping and Faith is doing puzzles on the floor. It's nice, I must say and I think we'll have fun together at home this year. Have a great week!
1 comment:
I LOVE ALL of the pictures!! Your kids are ALL so ADORABLE!!! It makes me happy to see them and sad that I don't know them!! Love you Sammy! =)
Post a Comment