
Wow! Maddie is five years old already!! I'll just make a quick apology for not blogging more often - things are busy and crazy and a bit overwhelming. My desire is to go back and catch up on our happenings, but I know not to promise because chances are it won't happen...maybe I will as time allows. But for now, I just had to post pictures of Maddie's Birthday Party last night. The weather was perfect...we met at a park and had a dinner of pulled pork sandwhiches, baked beans, grapes, veggies and dip, chips and ice cream and cake, of course! It was mainly a family party, but we also invited our good friend the Uminns and our neighbors Nicole and Amber. Maddie's friend Hayley came and then went home with us to spend the night...Maddie was so excited! This year she wanted a butterfly cake and I had so much fun making it special for her....I love doing caked for the girls! Maddie really made out on the presents...she got an I-Spy game, sparkly hair clips, Hannah Montana sunglasses (a favorite), some new shirts, a Hermie video and markers, a tee-ball mitt and balls in hot pink color with polka dots, a new outfit for her American Girl doll, a roller blading set for her American Girl doll and a book of stories about her American Girl doll and then a pair of Roller Skates (given to her on her actual birthday! Whew! Talk about a big haul!! She loved every minute of being the birthday girl! We just priase the Lord for such a sweet, loving, fun and adventurous girl like Maddie! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!




No comments:
Post a Comment