Sunday, March 09, 2008

Video Starring Jack Wesley

Here's a quick video for those of you snowed in and unable to make the trek to MI to see this little guy!
Sorry about the band across the video, I'll pay for the upgrade soon and re-do the video to remove it.
-Quinn

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your fine son with a very very fine name!
I look forward to playing hot wheels together soon.
Yours Truly,Jackson Hayes SnyderIII

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! What a precious boy. Congrats Sam and Quinn. What a great addition to your family. He'll keep those girls busy!!! Love you all,hope to see you soon.
Tracey, Richard, Elizabeth and Diane

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful baby boy Jack Wesley! Great job Mommy on another successful pregnancy and delivery. Praise God!! Great job Daddy on keeping up all the updates and pics/videos so we can all enjoy your blessing from afar. Get some sleep while you can!!...The Jacob Family; Nathan, Sarah, Kaden, Riley and Elliana

Anonymous said...

YEAH, Another JACK in the House! Congratulations to you all. What a cute little boy. I'm so excited that Jackson now has another little MICHIGAN WOLVERINES fan to go to the games with...LOL

Jen said...

I still cannot watch a Baby Story without crying at delivery, and your video was no exception. Congratulations on a baby boy from the Lovelaces! Little Jack looks an awful lot like his big sisters!... :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of Love--Hes beautiful I have tears! congrats and God Bless almost makes me think of doing it again! (then again maybe not!)
The Selle's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!!! What a beautiful family you have!!
I can't watch that video without crying.....Holding your child for the first time - what a truly amazing moment!
I'm so glad that everyone is healthy and happy. I can't wait to see you!
We love you,
Kelli, Jason and Jackson

Quinn said...

Now that the video has been seen over 750 times I'm sure all of our family and friends have seen it that want to...some multiple times. So I removed the video so that the general public on youtube can't keep watching.
-Quinn