What a sweet content little guy. He's been so fun to hold, eyes open much of the time, just content to be with us. I'm so proud of Sam- she's a PRO, makes it look almost easy. There will be more photos coming, but I need to get to bed, with the
time change tonight it's after 2:00am. Enjoy!! Post comments!!
4 comments:
It's amazing--your kids all look alike--do you operate a cookie cutter factory!! He is beautiful, or handsome I should say. Look foward to holding him. Praise God!
He's beautiful!!! Congratulations to your whole family! He's going to be one very well cared for little boy with all of the nurturing he will receive.
Ellen
Hi Cousin Jack!!
I can't wait to meet you - my mommy says that we're going to have lots of fun (any probably get in a lot of trouble) together! :)
See you soon,
Jackson
Oh My! He is gorgeous! I am so proud for y'all, Praise the Lord that all is well and the girls can welcome home a beautiful brother!
I can't wait for July to roll around so I can see him.
Congratulations,
Charles & Janie Eilers
Post a Comment