The week of Feb 1st brought 2-3 more snow days for us! Quinn and I had put the girls' matresses on the floor for a sister slumber party and they ended up staying that way for all three days! Their room was trashed by the time we put them back, but they had so much fun. One day I let them play Barbies on the beds while I put a small tv/vcr in their room and they watched a Barbie as Princess and the Pauper movie whiled they played. The next pic was of Grace taking a nap on her bed, but not before setting up her dolls and animals with their own books to keep them busy...I didn't know she had done it until I went in to check on her and i just had to take a picture! Then on another snow day I invited a neighbor friend from church over to play with the girls and they had a blast playing outside in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment