Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Maddie's a Preschooler!!!!

 
 
 
 

It's official...I have two kids in school!!! Maddie couldn't contain her excitement this morning as we arrived at Preschool. She goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 2 1/2 hours in the morning. After watching Grace go for 2 years now, she felt like such a big girl to be able to do the same. As I left her in the classroom she said..."Bye Mom, see you later!" just like that. So ready to be a big girl...When she came out sahe ran to me first and then decided that she wanted to go tell her teacher thank you and give her a hug! What a sweetie. She also has a friend from the house behind us in class with her, Amber. Aren't they cute? My...is it really possible that she'll go to Kindergarten all day next year and I'll still have two little ones at home? Goodness!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: