Maddie...there is no one like Maddie...she is our mischievous one...the little troublemaker...spunky, cute, but when there's an interesting situation to get yourself into...Maddie finds it!! I remember I did something similar when I was a kid...most kids do it at some time or another and today it was Maddie's turn. I was sitting at the computer and I hear "Owww...Mommy!" I look over and Maddie is standing there holding a toy train up to her head...then as she got closer I realized it was practically connected to her head...by her hair!!! In the adventurous spirit of Maddie, she put the train on top of her head, pressed the button to make the wheels turn, and proceeded to wind her hair around the wheels. And boy was it caught!! I tried to get Quinn to unscrew the screws by the battery compartment (thinking maybe it provided access to the wheels), but he said it wasn't likely. After about five minutes of trying to make any progress, I asked again and you know what? I was right - the wheels popped out and the train came off! I guess it had weakened the hair because it didn't take much fidgeting and the hair just kind of broke off, freeing Maddie from the wheels. We thought a picture by picture play might be fun...what a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment