Thursday, November 02, 2006

Two beautiful girls!!

Quinn took this picture almost two weeks ago on a Sunday morning before church - aren't they growing up? These years are so precious - though also full of craziness, lots of noise (in the form of non-stop talking - gee, I wonder where they get that from? hee hee), busy days full of activities, stress (for mom and dad) - it is going by so fast and I wouldn't trade it for the world!! I am so very blessed and I give praise and thanks to God for it every single day.

Our former Pastor's son Rich came over for dinner last week - he is currently working as an intern at our church. The girls are so taken with him and from the moment he walked in the door it was non stop "Rich look at this!" "Hey Rich guess what?" "Come see my room...these are our princess dresses...etc..." They were thrilled that he came over and so during dessert we snapped a pic of the three of them on the couch (he had to sit in the middle so there was no fighting). Just look at the way Maddie is looking at him! It was fun and we all had a good time. It just almost makes me scared to know someday I will have three teenage daughters probably all boy crazy!! We'll have to lock them in their rooms! :)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: