
Today we had a birthday party for Madison (her b-day is actually tomorrow). We had mostly family with a few close friends. Strawberry Shortcake was the character of her choice this year - as you can see the cake. I've made it my personal goal to make all of their cakes while they are growing up (if I am able to!). I love doing it for them and seeing their faces when they see the finished result! The party was lots of fun, even if it rained and we had to go inside early! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Isn't she a cutie? I can't believe she's three years old - where does the time go?

Blowing out the candles - it was so windy outside anyway! I love this shot!

Her gift from Mom & Dad - a new Dora scooter. Nana Nita provided the new pads and helmet set.
No comments:
Post a Comment