OH.....MY..........GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S A CLONE OF HER BIG SISTERS, AND...........WE SURE SEE THE RESEMBLANCE TO HER DADDY........AND HER MOMMIE!!!!!
Samantha & Quinn, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful these new babies are!!
We haveGOT to get together soon I wanna SEE her, AND Chloe!!!
It was SO SPECIAL for me to be with Ellen & Kurt and little Lennox Elijah for SIX WEEKS!! Long story.....Ellen was VERY sick & is taking a long time to get her strength back........Little 'Lijah is healthy & such a good baby.......we were all so sleep=deprived, and they needed my help. so I set back & set back when I'd return to Zeeland....
Love, Aunt Cathy PS I'll call you Sam, we did the "5 S's" Swaddling, shooshing, sucking, & 2 more.......it is miraculous........have you seen that video teaching about these things called "THE HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK" if not, run, don't walk to GET ONE!!! We said day after day, "It's a miracle" how it worked!! Screaming baby one minute, swaddle him, turn him on his side, & like a switch was turned, he'd shut right up........"it's a reflex" teaches the video.......
1 comment:
OH.....MY..........GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S A CLONE OF HER BIG SISTERS, AND...........WE SURE SEE THE RESEMBLANCE TO HER DADDY........AND HER MOMMIE!!!!!
Samantha & Quinn, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How wonderful these new babies are!!
We haveGOT to get together soon I wanna SEE her, AND Chloe!!!
It was SO SPECIAL for me to be with Ellen & Kurt and little Lennox Elijah for SIX WEEKS!! Long story.....Ellen was VERY sick & is taking a long time to get her strength back........Little 'Lijah is healthy & such a good baby.......we were all so sleep=deprived, and they needed my help. so I set back & set back when I'd return to Zeeland....
Love, Aunt Cathy
PS I'll call you Sam, we did the "5 S's" Swaddling, shooshing, sucking, & 2 more.......it is miraculous........have you seen that video teaching about these things called "THE HAPPIEST BABY ON THE BLOCK" if not, run, don't walk to GET ONE!!! We said day after day, "It's a miracle" how it worked!! Screaming baby one minute, swaddle him, turn him on his side, & like a switch was turned, he'd shut right up........"it's a reflex" teaches the video.......
Post a Comment